Social Studies – International High School – Shanghai
- Offered Salary 28000
- Experience 2 Years
- School Type International
- Education Degree Bachelor
- Type of School: High School
- City: Shanghai
- Grade: 9-12
- Contract length: 1 year
- Salary range: 25,000 – 32,000 RMB/monthly
- Thorough planning, preparation and clear presentation of lessons.
- Create hands-on learning experiences, use relevant technology to intiate, facilitate and moderate classroom discussions.
- Ensure teaching equipment and resources are well managed and maintained.
- Assess the student’s progress, evaluate course work and adjust teaching methods.
- Contribute to the school’s growth, research new topic areas, maintain up-to-date subject knowledge, and contributing to the development of new curriculum materials as required.
- Managing student behaviour in the classroom and school environment.
- Participate in regular departmental meetings, school training events, and performance review process.
- Communicate student performance with parents and develop a supportive and productive relationship.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary ranging from 25,000 – 32,000 RMB/monthly based on experience and qualification.
- Chinese Public holidays, Winter Holiday, Spring Holiday, Summer Holiday,
- Marriage, Bereavement, Sick, Maternity and Paternity leave
- Annual airfare allowance.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Settling in allowance.
- Support and assistance with visa application and settling in.
- Bachelor’s degree in subject or related field, Master’s degree is a plus.
- English Fluency required, additional languages is a plus.
- Teaching Credential/License. (e.g. TOEFL).
- Be phsically and mentally healthy and have a passion for education.
- Maintain a professional approach inside and outside of the classroom.
- Good administrative and organisational abilities.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Work with high school students (Grade 9 – 12).
- Working Time: Monday to Friday (8:00 am – 4:30 pm).